Over-the-Top (OTT) and cloud-based service providers are a catalyst for innovation - delivering new content, streaming services and unique applications over broadband networks that are in hot demand by businesses and consumers alike.
But these services - and the livelihoods of OTT and cloud providers - could be threatened by potential and existing rules and laws that are now center stage in Washington, D.C.
Join the INCOMPAS policy team on Wednesday, May 1 at 2 p.m. ET for a webinar, which will provide a primer on legal and regulatory initiatives impacting OTT and cloud business models, including:
• Robocalls, robotexting and spoofing
• Number portability
• SMS prioritization and spam control policy
• Broadband deployment and infrastructure
• Net neutrality
The INCOMPAS policy team will:
• Share details about the work the association is doing as the lead, stalwart advocate for pro-competitive policies that drive economic growth, greater choice and an array of new services
• Explain how OTT and cloud companies can get more engaged and ensure that their voices are heard as lawmakers and policymakers proceed on these hot-button issues.