Join cloud networking experts from Aviatrix to learn how organizations are creating a cloud network and security architecture that meets their requirements for scale, performance and automation. This session will overview best practices for creating a modern cloud architecture, implementing design patterns for key use cases in AWS, and focus specifically on deploying Palo Alto Network VM-Series Firewalls with AWS Transit Gateway with highest performance and best visibility available.
During this 45-minute educational Webinar, you will learn:
• How Aviatrix leverages and controls native public cloud networking constructs and adds advanced services
• How to best deploy your Palo Alto VM-Series Firewall into your AWS network architecture
• How transit networking services to are used to secure VPC-to-VPC and VPC-to-on-prem resources
• How to implement high-performance encryption for data-in-motion
• How to increase your cloud visibility and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
There will be plenty of time for live Q & A following the presentations.
Rod Stuhlmuller, VP Product Marketing, Aviatrix