In response to the impact of COVID-19, the Events Industry Council formed the APEX COVID-19 Business Recovery Task Force. The task force work groups are focused on aggregating and curating accepted practices across the events ecosystem and providing a framework for recovery and resilience as the industry adapts to its most significant disruption.
On 22 July, the Events Industry Council will release the Meeting and Event Design Accepted Practices Guide. It is intended to serve as a resource and educational tool for industry professionals to utilise as they put the aggregated resources and materials into practice, with the objective of rebuilding trust that in-person meetings and events can happen safely.
In this webinar, we will discuss the intention of the APEX Task Force work, the process of aggregation and curation of resources for the guide, and its customisable tools.
• Learn about resources to help assess and mitigate risk, the timing and protocols for in-person meetings and events
• Identify key questions that will help rebuild trust that in-person meetings and events can happen safely
• Review a meeting and event decision grid that can be used as a framework to determine the feasibility and safety of an in-person meeting or event
• Learn about meeting and event success metrics (pre- and post-vaccine)
• Review guidelines, a code of conduct for event organisers and attendees and attendee communication considerations.
• Amy Calvert, CEO, Events Industry Council
• Allison Kinsley, CMM, CMP, CED, Chief Meeting Architect, Kinsley Meetings
• Cathy Schlosberg, Senior Vice President Marketing, PSAV
• Liz Warwick, Vice President, Meeting Management and Event Strategy, Liberty Mutual Insurance; Chair of the Meeting and Event Design work group
This webinar is eligible for 1 CE toward your CMP or CMP-HC certification or re-certification. Closed captioning will be available during this webinar.