Just because the world is up-ended doesn’t mean it is time to stop being strategic about your career. In fact, when surviving and thriving in challenging work situations, it is important to be focused and intentional about preparing for your future. So while in times of uncertainty it can feel hard to plan for your future, by investing quality time and energy into your own development, you are prepared for necessary pivots that come your way.
• Discover the value of focusing on strategic career planning when the work environment and economy are unsettled
• Learn how to apply strategic planning principles to your career and teams
• Examine the importance of networking, personal leadership and refining your passion
• Redefine your value to the organization
• Problem-solve strategic career planning pitfalls