Join us and a panel of industry experts as we discuss solutions for common safety challenges during occupied healthcare renovations. From common pre-planning challenges like ICRA collaboration to challenges which often emerge within the first weeks of a project, such as dust and debris containment and ILSM adherence, our panelists will offer actionable advice, tips and solutions.
• ICRA, SRA and ILSM: planning and adherence
• Dust, debris and dangerous pathogen control
• Anticipating human behavior
• Navigating fire-rated wall requirements
• Temporary containment documentation and best practices
Please Note: This is a Lunch & Learn program and is not eligible for CEUs.
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by presenters in this program should not be construed as directly representing the views of the American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE). ASHE does not endorse any products or services promoted in this program. By registering, you agree ASHE can share your contact information with the webinar sponsor.